Edson Gonzales -- taken!

This is a picture I shot of Edson a few years ago...well more like, what, four/five years ago? He was at the Fresno Center and hanging at the front desk. Not to be all sentimental and such but it has now been 8 years that I have had the great pleasure of knowing Edson and although I say it a bunch he is just one of my favorite people. Edson took a major life step this past weekend and actually asked the lovely and lucky Danielle to be his wife. The smart girl proved her smartness by saying yes! Congratulations to them both! Future's so bright they should both be wearing shades and all of that rigmarole. I need to get a picture of Danielle to post here so you can see how lucky Edson is...it is apparent how lucky Danielle is so...anyway. Looking forward to the wedding whenever that might be, well actually I am looking forward to just being updated about the actual proposal process, the details, etcetera. Edson has not yet fully cured himself of that major flaw that diminishes his awesomeness. So although I post about it you have as much information about the whole thing as I do, which as you well know burns me up. No one should have just as much info as I do...I should always have just that little more info because I am obsessive like that. Or so they say. But I know better, or more, or well whatever. It is what it is.

0 comments: